Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been a while...

So, today I found out I have anemia. 
I've known for a while, really, but just today it was confirmed. 
What pisses me off is my sister. She blames it on me not going outside, and me eating bad, wanting to be sick just so people will feel bad for me. Ugh, she doesn't get it, does she? I'm not her, I don't need people's pity in order to function correctly... I just want to be left alone to die ; A;. 

Can I be a vampire yet? Like one in Malice Mizer's 薔薇の青銅. That would be absolute perfection, never dying and having such a great life that there's so much to live for? Sign me up. But I am aware of the troubles... I just want to be perfect. 

Anyway, I translated The Candy Spooky Theater's 'The Bride of Sleeping Forest', even though the title translates more to Sleeping Beauty. It's a great song, and I'm, for the most part, proud of it.




So, other than that... I'm to start growing my hair out... I get bored with it too easily though... ugh. 

Well, that's all folks! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment