Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hey everyone.
It's been a while since my last post. I suppose I've just.... lost track of time or something.
I made an ameba blog, so it's been taking up some of my time... it's a better place to write massive amounts of Japanese without people being like 'wut'.
I seriously had some person yell at me on Myyearbook because I typed a status in Japanese.

I dunno what her problem is.

Um.... I bought a few things online when I got my money from my birthday, which was on the 9th. Yesterday, I got my fangs, Marilyn Manson's book, and gloves from gothfox.














I look tired. But, my gloves and book. I like them both, the book is so interesting, gives me a lot of insight on him, how he lost his virginity, etc... lol.
Every time I tried to take a picture with my fangs, I derped so.. no.
I still have many things I'm waiting for, expect posts!

Today, I was supposed to go to a amusement park with friends... but no one showed up. So, I went and spent the rest of my money on brownies, ice cream, lemonade, kool aid... hurr, yep. 
Me gusta.

I'm over all okay with my appearance today. Which is nice, even though this morning I thought my biggest pants I own were too small and crey'd, then noticed I had put on pants that look like them that haven't fit for a year. Made me feel stupid.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, I'm sure no one will read this, but in case someone does and has an ameba, here's mine~!
Peace out errbody...

No comments:

Post a Comment